Lakeshore CI

Lakeshore CI

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

logo statement


--LOGO--

For my logo I have chosen the fox and commercial photography. My company would sell their pictures/ designs for other companies, and they would also use their photographs and design advertisements for our company and others as well.  I chose the fox because they are determined; they are known to observe the unseen and are very clever. By observing the unseen I can bring a new type of photography into the business.  The colours of my logo are orange and black. Orange represents joy, warmth, strength and endurance.  Black represents power, elegance and mystery. I tried to use asymmetrical balance in my text and picture design; I did this by placing the text in the center and the fox off to the left side. I tried to keep the colours balanced throughout all my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment