Lakeshore CI

Lakeshore CI

Friday, December 17, 2010

Digital Surrealism







My digital surrealism assignment I wanted to portray that the power of music can completely engulf the listener; music is used not just used for listening it can also be used for rehabilitation and learning. I find the many uses for music very fascinating.
With my digital surrealism I used two of my own pictures to create a Photoshop surrealism piece. I wanted to make my piece to represent how music can affect children, by making the music a cape and making the music notes toys, but then I realized if I was to look at this I would have no idea what the meaning of it is. So I thought the blanket was just as effective.
I used the same colour throughout; I really like how the white worked with the colour on the sheet and the background really made the piece unified. I was really happy the way my surrealism turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment