Lakeshore CI

Lakeshore CI

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fork animation writeup

Sorry again Ms. McFadyen, it finally went through!





(1) Discuss the quality of your movement
(2) Describe the foreground, middle and background
(3) Describe how you created unity using mixed media
(4) Describe how sound effected the animation
(5) If you could change one thing what would it be how would you change it?


I tried to create emotion through the expression that the forks had, the lighting and how their props looked. For example the grumpy irritable fork on the left has grey angry eyebrows and is rocking faster then the other. The lighting was darker on the left side and his rocking chair was dirty and had a lot of wood knots in it to portray the specified emotion. The fork on the right has a happier feeling to it; it is rocking slower, the music is happier to exaggerate it, the lighting is stronger on the right side and its eyes are a brighter colour then the “Grump”. I tried to make the grumpy fork’s movements jitterier then the jolly fork, I did this by using their rocking chairs to portray the specific emotion: the grumpy fork rocks a lot faster then the jolly fork.  I think my movement in the animation was smoother then I imagined it, it looks a lot better. I tried to make the sound very subtle; I used bouncy, upbeat music that exaggerated the happy fork. If I could change anything I would of changed the lighting to make it brighter, I found it was a little dark, I would also make sure the background was more secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment