Lakeshore CI

Lakeshore CI

Friday, January 24, 2014

Personal Identity

I enjoyed doing the Personal Identity project. I created my own photography studio logo, which I could potentially use if I decide that I want to continue the venture. 


The logo assignment started with finding a symbolic image that we wanted to incorporate into our logo. Originally I wanted to incorporate an arrowhead into my logo, representing a chosen direction and a piece of handcrafted work; something that my "company" would strive for. Once I realized that an arrowhead is also a weapon and may portray the wrong message I choose the circle. A simple circle represents the basics of a camera, the aperture, the lens and the shutter button. I chose the colour blue to represent serenity and composure. The black and white is showing the clean modern feeling of my company. The smaller inner black and white circles are inset with in each other and “sunken” to the bottom right corner of the larger blue circle. The different sized circles have pattern, the colour it is filled with it is not outlined with (eg fill blue and outline black) I think it adds some detail to such a simple concept.
Final Logo




Business Cards

Envelope

Final Logo

Flyer

Photobox

Stickers

Notebook

Letterhead
Personal Identity Page

No comments:

Post a Comment