Lakeshore CI

Lakeshore CI

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Logo proposal

~company names~ fox cameras,  fox-pic, 

I have chosen commercial photography. Commercial photography is like general photography, the artist doesn't have a specific style, it also means that they are open to many different mediums.
For my animal I chose a fox. to many people they think of a fox as cunning or a liar. but my interpretation of a fox is that they have strong observational skills, they look at the littlest detail, they can adapt easily to (in my case) certain requests and they are very intelligent.

The few companies that I found that could be competition are~

Hawkins Photography~ Even though they are located in Vancouver this photographer is strong in pictures hat you would see in a fashion magazine.

Andrewrossphotography~  Andrew Ross is located in Toronto but I don't know if his style is one that I have so much interest in: interior and food 

Castleton~ Philip Castleton specializes in interior and exterior photographs of unique old buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment