Lakeshore CI

Lakeshore CI

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Flash Spring Animation

My first flash animation was an animation of a Jack in the Box jumping out of his box. My design was quite simple, except for the spring. It looked like a spring, but didn't have the bounce that would make it look way more realistic. So I decided I would try to find a way to make the spring look more real. The tutorial I found was for Flash CS5 not CS4, that we have. I still find it really neat how fluid the movement of the "spring" is, check it out here. Since we don't have the version he is using, I checked out his website to see if there was anything there for CS4 flash. Andy Sykes is a UK animator known as, Hexjibber to Youtubers and Animators. He has some really well done animations, my favourite is the lip-syncing one, and he has many other tutorials for flash CS4. Check out Hexjibber.

No comments:

Post a Comment